[FWDLK] 55 New Yorker wagon

I just spotted a 55 New Yorker Wagon near Venice Beach. It was pink and white and dirty, but otherwise decent. It was definitely daily driven. I've never seen a 55 or 56 wagon, given their rarity, I was surprised to see this one. There is also a pink and white 56 New Yorker Newport 4 door around here, also a driver. Anybody know anything about either of these cars? As a matter of fact, are there any Forward Look people in the Venice/ Santa Monica area besides myself?

Chris Brown
56 New Yorker