[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#559875415: Ch

[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#559875415: Chrysler : Saratoga Hardtop

Can anyone find a good home for this poor lost classic?

Matt
'59 Dodge

Title of item:  Chrysler : Saratoga Hardtop
Seller: djvana@xxxxxxx
Starts: Feb-12-01 07:23:41 PST
Ends:   Feb-19-01 07:23:41 PST
Price:  Currently $1,575.00
To bid on the item, go to:      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=559875415

Item Description:
        This is a 1957 Chrysler Saratoga 2-door hardtop. It has a 354 Spitfire motor with the push button transmission. The exact mileage on this engine is unknown. This is a single headlight model, making it an early 57. It was purchased with the hopes of fixing it up, but we're losing our storage facility. The body is solid, the chrome is in good shape. It turns heads now, I'd love to see it finished.
What it needs: Lt. front interior door panel, seats, rt. rear qtr window. The engine turns by hand, but I don't know if it runs. It's in the same shape as when I purchased it. I've sold off the Roadrunner and the Barracuda, and now the '57. I just can't find the time.
All questions can be directed to rdrunner@xxxxxxx, or djvana@xxxxxxxx Thanks for looking. Check my feedback for reliability. Flatbed shipping might be arranged if help is needed. We know an individual with his own truck that can be contacted. We will accept a cashiers check or M.O., or use Paypal.com to use a credit card. THanks!
On Feb-12-01 at 07:25:04 PST, seller added the following information:

On Feb-12-01 at 07:26:42 PST, seller added the following information:

I accept PayPal, the #1 payment service in online auctions!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com