[FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Trim Parts

Click here: AOL at eBay Motors item 561527762 (Ends Feb-26-01 21:02:02 PST)
- NOS 1957 57 PLY PLYMOUTH R L BEZEL LENS MOPAR

http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&
item=561527762&r=0&t=0

   These are R&L NOS Headlight rims on for a 1957 Plymouth. The reserve is
at    what I feel is very low. THANKS  JOE