[FWDLK] Chicago Auto Show

I was at the Chicago Auto Show yesterday and amongst all the latest and
greatest new vehicles was a display by the Volo (Illinois) Auto Museum...and
smack dab in front was an exquisite 1958 DeSoto Adventurer convertible.  The
sign said it was one of eighty-one made and one of eighteen left known to
exist.  It was white/gold with gold interior...two 4-barrel carbs...wire
wheels...just absolutely gorgeous.  I talked to the guy at the display and he
said it can be purchased for $75K.  Definitely made the trip worthwhile.  I
think I'm going to plan a trip to Volo (only 45 min. from me) this spring...I
guess they have a nice collection of classic cars.

Don