[FWDLK] 1958 Chrysler station wagon wheel color?

[FWDLK] 1958 Chrysler station wagon wheel color?

Hi, ForwardLookers:

Does anyone know what color should the steel wheels be on a 1958
Chrysler New Yorker Town & Country wagon?

Also, I'm still searching for a clock and the two rectangular
grilles that go in the rear a/c unit.

Last summer, I bought an Auto-Pilot set up from a vendor, but the
cables were not available, so I'm still looking for them. Since I
didn't have the cables, I didn't try to install the pieces I
bought. But I have now learned that the controls that I received
are for an Imperial, which mounts on the dash, below the clock,
rather than for my Chrysler, which mounts onto the top of the
steering column. So, if anybody has the Chrysler control, or
needs the Imperial control, please let me know.

Dick Woodside