[FWDLK] non-adjustable lifters?

hello all,

in regards to my 59 dodge..... its a 326 poly.... with non adjustable
rockers... is this a hydraulic setup?  i was surprised since my 57s, 58, 62,
and 64 318s are all soild adjustables.   out of curiousity, has anyone
swapped a set of 318 heads to a 326?  i have a set [62] all ready machined to
go....  one of the lifters must be collapsed since it has 1/8" rocking play.
so i'm figuring on treating it to new lifters + adj. rockers.

any problems? input appreciated.
jim