[FWDLK]

I must apologize to everyone that responded to my Email a few months ago
about the lens's and parts in a barn I had seen and was going back for.I had
trouble at first getting together with the guy, then the snow then some
medical problems.
As of now, I probably won't be getting up again for a while. I do have
printouts of all the requests. This was no BS but things just went all wrong
here.
I am sorry again
Mike Sersen
:-{)