[FWDLK] Exhaust pipe bending card

Can anyone help me locate an exhaust pipe bending card so I can get a rare
pipe made?  It is for a 62 Fury 318 dual exhaust right side  exhaust pipe.
The Huth number is 7E 4477. Even Huth can't locate it but I know it exists.

Huth is the company that makes the hydraulic benders that all of the muffler
shops have. They supply the bending cards which provide the specific
dimensions and angles.  Any help would be appreciated