[FWDLK] headliner

 Has anyone had any experience with J.C.Whitney's headliner kit? My old
headliner is still in the car (but if you touch it it rips) and I'm told
that will at least make the job a little easier. The car is a 58 Savoy
4door.
  By the way thanks for all the help on the wheel cylinders, I picked
them up yesterday from Advance Auto. I didn't expect them to be that
easy to find. Napa=37.00 + 3days shipping, Advance=27.00+ next morning.
 Larry Gardinier
now I'll have a car that goes AND stops.