[FWDLK] eBay , prices, extinction, whatever

[FWDLK] eBay , prices, extinction, whatever

Didnt really read the posts, but somehow something my Dad used to say when
someone spent an extravagent amount on an item "A fool and his money are soon
parted".
Be it eBay, full sized cars, little cars,  pocket watches,  NASCAR memorblia.
You pays your money and you takes your choice.
Kin always go fisnin'........

Lars
in scenic West Michigan USA, now covered in fresh snow