[FWDLK] Headliner material

Surely the JC Whitney headliner kit is not the correct perforated
cardboard that belongs on the ceiling of my 1958 New Yorker Town
& Country, is it? That would be too easy.

Having given up trying to find a source of that darn cardboard,
and resisting the temptation to make my own with fiberboard and
shotgun, I was just about ready to proceed with a perforated
vinyl headliner, along the lines of what is in my 1965 Newport.

But before I do that, does anyone have a source for the right
stuff?

Dick Woodside
(distracted by falling ceiling boards while bombing down the
road)