[FWDLK] 57 Adventurer Cvt - Barrett-Jackson

[FWDLK] 57 Adventurer Cvt - Barrett-Jackson

Way to go, Wayne!

You covered all the bases (current owner,
auctioneer-turned-salesman, innocent potential buyers, and
sellers of real cars that deserve real money) without casting any
aspersions on anyone. Facts is facts, but it takes a prudent
gentleman to stop there, and resist that strong temptation to
speculate about knowledge or motive.

But I am especially impressed by the fact that you checked your
facts with the manufacturer first, to confirm the situation, in
order to produce an unassailable conclusion.

Dick Woodside