[FWDLK] it's not hunger, it's cabin fever

[FWDLK] it's not hunger, it's cabin fever

Hi all,
    Freezing rain, wind, temps hovering between freezing and teasing...I
have had winter up the exhaust!  But, I did get to spend the last few
hours in the shop.  Can't work on the car as yet, the shop is still in
renovation.  I had moved everything from an old building I tore down,
into my shop last summer and fall.  So until I get organized, no play
time.
    The trash man is gonna spit when he gets here Monday AM!   I hope
he's wearing a back brace!   I am in a toss mode.  If I have not used it
or looked at it in the last year...it's gone!
Easy guys, easy...it's not car parts!
    Tomorrow is Sunday, won't you please mention my name...I need
sunshine and warm temps.
John in WI