[FWDLK] 5 basic food groups

Hi all,
    I was having a conversation with my wife this week about groceries
and the cost.  That led to the topic of fwdlk.cars (to keep this related
to the list) and the costs.  A nice friendly chat, we were actually
smiling!
    It led me to think about the necessities for our family...
    1.  Meat, (it's my living)...The drivetrain...included in the meat
group are red meat, poultry,fish, eggs, and nuts.  I compare Red Meat to
a V8 engine...Power, Strength. AARRGHH!  Poultry, more like a V6,  fish,
eggs and nuts... a mix of a smooth shifting transmission and then
blended to the perfect axle ratio.
    2.   Dairy Products...Included are yogurt, cheeese and milk.  Now
think of  these as something to build a healthy body... a beautifully
painted steel body, adorned with sparkling stainless and chrome.
    3.Vegetables... Without veggies, a body is just a shell without
meaning.  So let's make vegetables the interior.  Soft cushy seats,
trimmed with silver and gold piping, with a nice smooth headliner on
top.  Kind of like a salad, a mixture of all your favorites.  Remember,
even your mother said you needed vegggies!
    4.   Fruit...I think of fruit as something round, appealing to the
eye. It can roll, slide, and it comes in many colors.  So what else can
it be compared to except tires, wheels and hubcaps!  Remember the apple
a day line...well think of those as fresh wide white radials, an
orange...something to peel away with...we all need fresh fruit
    5.   And finally Fats, Oils and Sweets... (I think my second
favorite group)  Now when you talk fatty, oily, & sweet things, one has
to be thinking...Accessories!  Things like receivers, cd players,
dual antennaes, skirts, pistol grips shifters, power windows, power
seats, and power steering.  This is an endless group.  Men and women
everywhere like this group...it's like chocolate, some have to have a
lot, some like just a little.  Whatever your taste, there is something
in this group for all.

    Soooo, next time you have to make a decision about your car, give
much thought to which group your Forwardlook car is in most need of, and
then use some of your mothers good sense, add a little fatty substance
(to make you feel good, if only for a short time,) mix in a little milk,
take a bite of your favorite meat and keep on rolling along.  OOOOOHHH
it' so Fintastic!

Yes, it has been a long winter, can't you tell!    John in WI