Re: [FWDLK] 57 Adventurer Cvt - Barrett-Jackson

Re: [FWDLK] 57 Adventurer Cvt - Barrett-Jackson

I think you have an excellent point-and that would mean i've seen maybe 2
"uncloned" cars on the road. I don't know about everyone else, but I
think something's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and
I'm also not one for originality (myself being 20, how would I know
anyway? I've never seen any of these cars new). IMO, i think  i'd buy a
car because I liked it, and I don't care what it started off as-it's what
it is now, because that's what your buying. If you want a convertible with
fins and an early hemi and anything else that tickles you, does it really
matter how it got to be one? I'd assume for the kind of money these things
go for, you'd buy it because you liked it, and not because it had a
different name and was more "rare"
oh well-just my 2 cents, or as my girlfriend tells me when it comes to me
and cars, my lack of sense.

~dave

'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715