Re: [FWDLK] fasteners

By the way, they do have a '57 Plymouth Belvedere kit. Several months ago, I
asked them if it worked for a '58. They told me they didn't know because
they only sell kits for the cars they have analyzed. I would assume it works
because '57 and '58 are so similar. They do have several kinds of kits
(interior, exterior, ...). Anybody with experience on that ?

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe