From: Suzanne Miller [mailto:smiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 3:24 PM
To: WGRAEFEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LOT #740

Dear Wayne,

Thank you for your e-mail concerning the 1957 De Soto Adventurer really
being a Fireflite.  We try to screen the VINs on the cars in the sale and
somehow this one did not get red flagged.  I can only say I am happy the car
did not sell.

Thank you again for your help and concern.  I have notified the owner of the
descrepancy and that the car would not be allowed in a future sale.

Sincerely,

Suzanne Miller
Business Manager