[FWDLK] Auto Week Magazine

Auto Week Magazine has an article this week regarding another discrepancy at their recent auction.  Something about a pre-advertised $3 million antique that had the same serial number as another car owned by one of the bidders.
I think.

I can't remember all the details, and my Auto Week copy is at home next to my bed.

The point is that as soon as they were informed of the discrepancy, and the lywers ( excuse me, lawyers) showed up, they removed the car from the offered cars, and let those interested work out their own arguments.

I thought that showed plenty of class.