[FWDLK] 55 Plymouth Parts

 Hi All,
    Being I don't have my 55 Plymouth any more, I am going to clean out (my wife don't believe it tho).  I have quite a few NOS parts along with a good amount of used parts.  I also have 2 1955 Plymouth 4 door Belvedere promotional cars with sport tone trim to sell.  One is an Ideal model Black top and sides and body maybe Bimini Blue Green.  The other has no name on the bottom, and is Orlando Ivory body with Palm Beach  Grey sides and top.  We think that this is the colors of the cars.  I can send photos of anything I have if needed.
   I also have a Hyfire "V" 8 engine complete with Power flite trans connected to it.  It has the right exhaust manifold broken and the engine is seized up.  It is other wise all there including the air cleaner.  I had parted out a 4 door Belvedere and took all the parts off that were able to be taken off including the glass, dash, heater box, core, blower motors, bumper brackets, window channels, window mechanisms.
  I hope to have a list of parts I have so I can just send it to those that want it rather to all on the list.
  Any one wanting to ask questions, please Email me privately rather over the entire list as this won't pertain to all on the list.
Thank you,

Jack   in Shinglehouse, Pa            (Thank you John for the 2 " of mapel sugar snow--we needed it to make things look clean again)