[FWDLK] 55 Plymouth parts

Hi to all,
   I can't remember if I had sent this list of used parts I have for a Hyfire "V"8  engine I had from a 55 Plymouth but here goes.  These parts will be going one way or the other.   Email me privately if interested.  And if you want to make an offer on any of them, I can't be embarrassed by any offer
Thank you,

Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa where the weather is just GREAT at least for the moment!!!!

2 BBL intake manifold--needs sand blasted and cleaned

Water pump housing and pump with pulley that is no good and the fan blade needing sandblasted and cleaned up.

Left exhaust manifold also needing sandblasted

2 valve cover needing cleaned up

generator which when I turn it and have a volt meter on it, it produces voltage.  It would probably need a good cleaning and checking out before putting on a vehicle

The distributor

The fuel pump which would need rebuilt.