Re: [FWDLK] Lake Tahoe

Here it is again:
Not quite a "meeting of the clan", but a Chrysler 300 Club Intl Meet is to
be held @ Lake Tahoe in 2005. Aug 10-14, which is the weekend after "Hot
August Nights". Note that's a year and a half from now, sorry.

So make a note of the date, and come play with us. Should be a nice
collection of "Beautiful Brutes", and all car nuts are welcome to drop by
and swap stories in the parking lot. More details later.

Ray Jones, Meet Coordinator, Chrysler 300 Club Int'l., Inc.

And for the anyone who will be nearby, here's the dates of the next few
Chrysler 300 Club meets:
Spring 2004 May 12-16 Allentown, Pa
Fall 2004 Sept 22-26 Sept 22-26
So come out and play with us. Everyone is welcome to stop by and look, chat,
and make some new friends with the greatest people around....Mopar Nuts!