[FWDLK] I did it...

Some of you may think I'm nuts when I get this web page put together with
the pictures, but I did it -  I too am now officially a Forward Look owner.
I bought this '60 New Yorker wagon, no motor, weak rear subframe and all.  I
heard that someone else wanted to buy some "finned wagon" out here to cut up
for a project of some sort...  so I made it a done deal what with now
understanding that according to one source there's only about a dozen known
left preserved along with a few parts cars.

www.angelfire.com/ny5/classicauto/60chrysler.html

Thats a dud link right now, but later tonight I'm going to make up a page
like some of the others I've done to show it off in all it's rusted, dented
glory.  There is a couple shots though if you drop off the /60chrysler.html
part and go through the 2nd or 3rd page of pictures -

Now, I do have one question.  The man I got this from offered that there's
an engine "from an Imperial" out of the car in the back of a truck somewhere
out there.   I've spotted a Pontiac V8, a Chevy V8 and some oddball 6's so
far but not the Chrysler.   Assuming it turns up (now I'll look harder after
the solid, like new doors I found in the back of an old Paddy Wagon today),
is there anything stamped on the block to tell me if it's for Imperial, or
just regular 413?  Heck maybe there is no difference, haven't looked at my
Motors Manual yet.

I did find a 400 in a '72 Newport, with a 4bbl no less (I may just nab the
intake and carb) but I can't tell if it's set up yet - so much rot the
radiator is into the fan a bit.  With 1988 stickers it could go either way.
Maybe I'll stash that for this.

Bill K.