Re: [FWDLK] Different BORING & Stroking

hey hey now! before we all go shooting off our proverbials, maybe we should
have a wee look under the hood of a few plymouth caravans.......generic
motors? how about 'bitsofshitty' (mitsubishi) being responsible for that
horrible drivetrain! and i wonder who really supplied the donk for the
neon?............it may not be fwdlk but its a sane argument.
ps the geeteooh was a tremendous flop both in new zealand and australia, the
dealerships cant sell them! hence you poor americano's have to lump it with
a rebadged 'holdenopelvauxhallchevpontiacdaewootoyota' (sorry if i missed
any other horrible genderbender motors offshoots!)

enjoy the cars we love for now.......god knows what the govt will come up
with next, ban cars with style perhaps?

lots of love and much merriment coming into the silly season.

james
58 plymouth 'burban (hic!)
new zealand
http://groups.msn.com/galeforcezephyrs