Re: [FWDLK] air cleaner stensils

For that matter, does there exist some kind of
print media that would be useful to us restorers?
I have some T-shirt transfer stuff that I should
get out and experiment with. Sometimes we're
going to have to get creative and make our own
stuff. The Radio Control airplane guys have been
doing it for decades, they're experts at it.

FWIW,

-bill

At 11:43 AM 3/3/01 -0600, you wrote:
>   does anyone have any reproduction stencils for the  2x4 air cleaners or
>for that matter any of the stensils that pertain to the 57  thru 59
>plymouths??   mel
http://members.home.com/carschannel
March 7-11  Atlanta Car Show