From: Bill G.
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 9:18 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Did DeSoto make a 391 cu in ?

This 1956 DeSoto is advertised as having a 391 hemi.
I don't recall those being available in '56 or any
other year.  Anyone know?

Thanks,

bill grubbs

"Bones heal and chicks dig scars."
"A conclusion is formed when further
        analysis takes too much effort"
It will always work out cheaper (cost:horsepower ratio) to just put a
bigger engine in the thing.