[FWDLK] (no subject)

this is a question some of you aussies out there if there is any may help me
with.is there a 1962 dodge phoenix in australia or anywhere?one gent a few
months back told me had one but i cant get any pictures or info on it.if it
does exist does it look like the common 1962 dart series here in the usa?any
photo,s available?thanks in advance for any help               Jack in cold
lower michigan                                    61,60 Phoenix ragtop
60 Matador 4 door(for sale also)