[FWDLK] (no subject)

WOW! talk about response re 57 Fury and other FWLK topics. 57 Fury at show
yesterday was in the show not for sale. Never did find the owner, he was near
me with my 65 Marlin. I have talked to that guy in Ca re '60 Plymouth wagon.
Car was rough not to mention a gazillion miles away. i'll check with Fremans
but again many miles away. Surely there has to be one east of the Miss. Again
thanks for the info. One of these days a finned car will take it's place next
to our Packard and Edsel wagons.
                            Ed Bittman in Fla