Re: [FWDLK] Something for a enthusiast?

These were factory-built by Chrysler plants in Europe
and were sold in some markets under the name
"Coronado". I"ve seen pics of '59-'62 models and I
understand they were offered in '58 as well, not sure
of other years. No idea if these were offered as
Dodges, etc., although I've seen pics of a Swedish '56
Windsor limo that looked like it may have been
factory. (Interestingly, this Coronado, which is not
to be confused with the '54-'55 DeSoto of the same
name, appears to have been sold in at least some
markets under the Chrysler name rather than Plymouth.)

Check out http://www.allpar.com and type "Coronado"
into the search engine for more info.

Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban