From: "Stig Molteberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 2:16 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Something for a enthusiast?

I found this on ebay.
I have seen this car around my hometown a couple of years ago, and then was
it in a rather decent shape.
If someone is interested let me know.
As usual: not my car, auction or other connections to it :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=566654132%
20&r=0&t=0
--
Stig Molteberg, Norway