Re: [FWDLK] silver challenger

--- Louis Cortese <wingsnwheels58@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With all the interest in the spring edition
> 58'Dodges,are there any 58'Silver Challengers
> out there?Any 58'Plymouth Silver Specials?

I saw a '58 Silver Special FS somewhere online about a
year ago. It was a V8 car but there were some
unoriginal mods (I forget what).

I think the Dodge Silver Challenger was a '59-only SS.
My mom briefly worked for a woman in '64-'65 who owned
one, in fact her husband had been killed in it. No
idea why she kept this totalled car in the back of her
property unless she really didn't like her husband.
(Lotsa speculation in our family about that...) IIRC
this was a Coronet 2drSed with no Coronet badges. Been
years since I saw another one.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban