Re: [FWDLK] silver challenger

Hi Lou -

My first 59 Dodge was a Silver Challenger 2dr sdn.  6 cyl with 3 on the
tree.  No options.  Radio delete.  Sold it in '89 after putting waaaay too
much into it.

It was only available as a 2dr sdn, with either a 6 or V8.  Instead of the
Coronet nameplate on the fender, it used the trunk medallion, similar to
Royal / Custom Royal sedans.

Ron