[FWDLK] list member bashing

Hi all,
    We've seen it before, and now here it is again!  All I can say is
that I have done business with Robert Bishop of Canada, and find he is
nothing less than a complete gentleman and an honest fellow.
I once purchased 56 Ply. doors for a guy, and then had to eat my expense
for the doors and my efforts. ---- happens!  Let's not smear this list
with our own misunderstandings and bent egos!
Life is too short, the cars are too few and the %$^&#* snow keeps
coming!   John in WI