[FWDLK] Wiper blades

Last year I ordered a set of wiper arms and blades from someone recommended on the list.  Since then I've had computer problems and lost the contacts and I'm in need of another pair of arms and blades for another car.  I believe the provider was somewhere in the eastern U.S.  Any ideas?

Jerry Browarski