Re: [FWDLK] ed spiegel

Ron is correct -- the area code for Murraysville is now (724).

His stuff is generally good quality, although I honestly think he has no idea of most of the stuff he has.  He seems to run across new stuff in his inventory all the time.  If you're calling, I would try between 7 and 9 eastern time on weekdays.

-Dave

Ron "Sherlock Holmes" Waters wrote:

I've dealt with him and he gets thumbs up from me, although his prices can be a bit high.  He's at Chryslers at Carlisle every year.  I think the problem you're having is that his area code has changed.  He's in the Pittsburgh area.  Dave S., any assistance on this one ? Ron