Re: [FWDLK] electronic ignition

http://www.pertronix.com has what you want.
A little device that replaces the points and
condensor. Will work with MSD ignitions and
some others.

I will post this for the rest of the list to
view.

Distributors do wear out. I don't know what the
effect of this is, but I guess we should all
be sure our distributors are in good condition.

-bill
'56 DeSoto 4 door Firedome
Atlanta, GA