Re: [FWDLK] 6V Pertronix...not available

Re: [FWDLK] 6V Pertronix...not available

There are a couple other options but if you want it to look original you
may not like them. They sell adapters to fit either a later style mopar LA
electronic distributor and  a gm hei (I know, I know). I suppose you could
also use an early mopar points distributor with a pertronix kit too. That
way you wouldn't need the external ignition module that the mopar
performance distributor uses. That would look pretty darn close to
original. Of course you would still need a 12 V system.

If I remember correctly you can get the adapters from PAW (they have an 80
page catalog dedicated to 331/354/392 hemi parts) and Hotheads
(www.hothemiheads.com) as well.

Hope this is useful info