[FWDLK] 6V Pertronix, where is the thruth ..

[FWDLK] 6V Pertronix, where is the thruth ..

Hi all,
My inquiry about 6V Pertronix has brought a lot of replies but I don't know who believe !
Some says that the 6V Pertronix isn't available, others say the opposite ..
First, it is not for my 57 Imperial, i have already a Pertronix since 2 years (bought from
Open Road) and it works well.
Some friends of mine (Chrysler Imperial 54 with 331, DeSoto Fireflite 55 with 291) ask me
if this electronic ignition is sold for their engine. So I send the question to the list.
I'll forward the message to the owners and if they want to buy the Pertronic, i'll e-mail
privatly to the ones who have offer their help about suppliers.
Thanks

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible