[FWDLK] 55-56 Front End question

I need help again.
I was trying to order the front end rebuild parts for my 56 Dodge Custom
Royal. It is a v8 car.
It seems that there is a difference between the power steering and non-power
sterring parts. (specifically the center link)
Now my car was originally NON power steering.
When I put her back together I am changing over to power steering.
I have the complete Power Steering columnm from the horn to the pitman arm.
I was under the impression that I could just bolt in the new column and
steering box and attach to the existing steering linkage.
Now I am not so sure.  Has anyone done this conversion.  Will it go together
as I expect?
The next question is do I order parts for the non-power steering car (I
think this is what I should do, if the conversion is as I anticipate) or for
the power steering car?

As always thanks again,

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
1956 Plymouth Savoy (soon to go to a new home)