[FWDLK] 58 Belvedere FS

There is a '58 Belvedere 2dr HT for sale on eBay for those interested.  I
would love it, but it would move my '58 Coronet further back in line.  No
connection to the car or seller.  Go to the web site below (listed under
Plymouth/Fury)  Now at $1000 with 5+ days to go.    LARRY (Akron)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=573722988