Re: [FWDLK] 58 Belvedere FS

I want to get my hands on a book like that and show it to my insurance
company! Sheesh-I had mine appraised (so they would insure it for more
than their book value, which was $200), and the appraiser said $5500. I
found it kind of interesting that I could part if out for more than that.
Heck-the parts on my engine alone (mmm-performance...), nevermind the
cherried out body that goes with it, are worth that. Don't get me wrong-it
doesnt so much matter to me what it's worth-i've had offers in the
mid-teens, but it's just plain old not for sale. I only care because if it
gets stolen or wrecked, i'd at least like to be able to buy another car...

~dave

in snowy AND sunny worcester
'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715