Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] had to share this!

From: George Taylor <gtmp@xxxxxxx>

Hi Ed ...

I thoroughly enjoyed your DeLightful "It's DeSoto" story!  Add another
broad
smile to that list!  Thanks for sharing!

Sandy & George Taylor

Do you people realize just how LONG ago that was?  And here all this time I
figured everyone here was a bunch of young whippersnappers :)

For a fleeting moment, I almost forgot how old I am....and how nice of a
memory that is.  My thanks also.

Karl