[FWDLK] Identification pages

I know this may sound a little odd, but could someone send me the
identification pages from a repair manual such as Chiltons? I need the pages
for 56 to 61 Mopar of course. Ideally it would be the book that shows the
fenders and headlight configuration in a pencil drawing instead of just the
grill work that is in the book I have. A friend of mine is going to be on the
lookout for FL cars for me this summer while he visits several junkyards for
his own purposes. But as he told me in his words,he can't tell the difference
between a 57 Dodge and a 47 Nash. Thanks.
Ray Underwood
2111 Elma
Kansas City,Mo 64124
These could be USPS or email. Either would be okay. Thanks again.