[FWDLK] Unusual Literature Item

I was at an auction of an old parts store over the weekend and included in
one of the lots was a plastic bound 8.5 x 11 booklet called "Chrysler
Corporation Idea Cars and Parade Cars 1940-1961" from Chrysler Corp.
Engineering.  It had a pink-manila cover and was all black and white inside.
Perhaps 30 pages.  I bid but it was obvious another bidder was not going to
be stopped by my several $5 raises and I gave up at more than I was
originally intending to pay.

Does anyone have an original or copy of this book or have you seen it for
sale on a literature list from any vendor?  I'd really like to get one or a
photo copy.

Wayne