[FWDLK] 56 "500" Royal

Hi list, this weekend I am going to look at a (supposedly) nicely preserved
56 Dodge Royal 500. I know what these cars look like and have always thought
they were one of Exners finest. I would appreciate if someone that knows a
lot more about this model would give me an idea of the hard to find parts
and any other little details I should look for. Also would like a rough
estimate of values. This car is unrestored, not running at present, amount
of rust is unknown, interior is supposed to be in reasonably nice shape and
I know it still has all the "500 and Royal" scripting in place. Word is that
the same guy has 57 Dodge, 2 57 Belv, 2 58 plym sedans, 59 dodge, 56 plym,
59 plym, and a handful of 63-65 dodges. Unfortunately, not a Desoto on the
place though! Thanks for any tips you might pass on to me.
                                                    Todd
                                                  58 Fury.