[FWDLK] spring and 59 convertible

Hi all,
   The winds are blowing and the snow is basically all gone!  It's 65 degrees with gusts of wind at 30 - 40 mph, and getting stronger.  How is this Fwdlk. related?  Well, that means I can actually get to the 59 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible I found.  I am going to take a look at this...hopefully restorable finned creature tomorrow.  It is sitting on blocks, under cover...though I don't know what "under cover" means as of right now!   It may mean a very large tree fell on it 35 years ago, or the guy has it in a shed, or it is covered with some sleazy tarp, holding all moisture in and rotting it down to it's skeletal structure.
   I will venture out tomorrow morning with the hopes of finding something worth "uncovering."  I plan on taking our camera along to snap some shots of it, where it sits, and to document the condition of this piece finned history.  I am also going to see what else there may be that is Fwdlking at this...home for anything this character could drag home.   I will share pics and info at a later date, wish me luck.
   John in WI...  it's not exactly Capistrano, but, the Robins are back, and that is good enough for me!