[FWDLK] Sprung 58 Ply Rear Bumper

Hi All -

I purchased a 58 Ply rear bumper years ago that is sprung, ie, the right
side is twisted up about 30 degrees.  It's noticeable when compared with an
untwisted rear bumper layed side-by-side.  It's also noticeable when on the
car.  This was a 'take-off' at a dealership, so it's still shiny with the
original chrome plating.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to untwist
this bumper ?  Would hate to throw it out.

Ron