[FWDLK] How do you do it?

I read with delight this week, Dave's AutoZone experience. I just spent 20 minutes with the manager of an office supply store while he hunted for a battery powered calculator. He had just rung up my purchase of $8.98 including tax when the power went out for a few seconds and it dumped his cash register. He wouldn't take my word that he owed me $1.02 change from ten bucks until he checked it on a calculator. What in the world is this generation coming too?
Mel Lester Jr. photo's of the trip to Falls City are superb. If I didn't already have the St.Regis that DeSoto wagon sure would tempt me. What about the LaSalle Ambulance on a 4X4 Mopar chassis as a tow vehicle? I've just checked my map, it is not too far away. Hmmm.
I am going to operate on the 55 this week and replace a lifter in the hemi that just won't settle down and get ready to do some cruisin. My wife and I attended the Seattle Roadster Show a few weeks back where she acquired a Poodle skirt and the rest of the outfit, all the cries to make me sell the car have now disappeared. If I thought I could have got off that easy I would have bought her the outfit years ago.
If anyone knows how to go from the digest form of the list back to standard postings, please send me an email and let me know, I beginning to feel like the office store clerk.
Ron Dulmage