[FWDLK] Gary Geoers Question

Hi Forward Lookers,

A few months ago the list discussed the fact that Gary Goers was not
taking any new orders for awhile to catch up with many back orders. Does
anyone know if he is now taking new orders? Has anyone ordered from him
recently and received their order? I need trunk carpet and cardboard
panels but hesitate to order if he's still trying to fill old orders.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Bruce in Tulsa