[FWDLK] Thanks Ref: Oil Stains

Helloe everyone,

Just wanted to leave a quick thank you to everyone who
responded to my "how to get out oil stains" question.
There were several very good ideas and suggestions.
Here's a few that came highly recommeded:

"Sunny Side" has a product for driveway and patio
cleaning that works well.

Carborator clearner with a rag - spray/dab

Sulfuric acid and scrub brush but be careful of the
toxic fumes and wear gloves

Adhesive remover from Home Depot or Lowes - will clean
spot cleaner than original!

"Spill Magic" and/or "Driveway Renew" from Wallmart

Powdered laundry detergent

Tri Sodium Phosphate (TSP) from the hardware store

Gallon jugs of stuff from AutoZone - 2 for $5

I ended up getting Thompson's Driveway/Cement cleaner
from Ace Hardware.  $9.99 per 1/2 gallon.  Worked
great with very light brushing and hose rinse.

Thanks again for your responses.

Joe (and Jason)
56 Belvedere(s)