[FWDLK] Exhaust Manifold Leak!

Hey Everyone!

Looking for some help on how to solve my cars exhaust manifold leak. ( This will be the fifth time I will have to do this. ) My 1960 Dodge Polara's 383 c.i.d. engine (passenger side only) goes through manifold gaskets like butter!  I have used the two kinds of gaskets ( 1st & 2nd time ) that I know of..... that are available, then, for the third time, doubled the gaskets of harder of the two types,  ( sorry I forget the name ) then, ( fourth time! ) machined the manifold true, used one gasket and was advised to use lock tight on the bolts, and it leaks again! Why is this happening? What shall I do next? I am open to your suggestions.

Thanks.

Bill Taekema
1960 Dodge Polara
1969 Chrysler Imperial